Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Well  I am just going to post pictures about little bits and pieces of life since my last post. 


This is the round rug that I was making and could not make it lay flat as it got bigger so it turned into two rugs and I love them.

We were fixing up the playhouse on one of the nicer days we had. 

Just playing with my new iPhone (Love it)....

Working on my next project with yarn.  I am going to make an afghan.  So we will see how that one turns out.
I can not believe that school is almost out I am excited and then not.  Joe has a hard time adjusting to the other kids being here, so that may take a little bit.  But I am always thankful to have them all here with me doing all kinds of fun things, would like to spend a lot of time outside this summer.  We shall see.  Joe has been doing good the last couple of weeks and then yesterday he was having a harder time keeping it together and I believe he is getting sick and that is always so much fun.  So am hoping that is short lived.  Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment