Wednesday, August 31, 2011

14 years ago I became a mom!

Wow does time fly!  Sorry so late with posting I just start reading other blogs and forget about my own.  Well on the 24th we had a 14th birthday for Joseph:



This year was better then last year as were sitting in a hospital watching you sleep. So we are blessed to be able to celebrate at home.  I got him a bee towel that he wanted and as you can see he is very happy with it.



I can not believe it has been 14 years where has all the time gone.  In some ways he still seems so young and in other ways he seems to grown up.  Loves his batman shirt papa picked out for him. 



Just love this picture. He got stick on mustaches from grandma.  Love the look on his face.


Time for blowing out the candles and then cake, both the best part.

Happy 14th Birthday Joseph, Mom loves you......






No comments:

Post a Comment