Friday, September 16, 2011

Quite

It is quite in my house this morning just the ticking of the clock and you can bet I am enjoying it, reading all the blogs that I am addicted to reading.  Jordyn and Jacob are off to school, and Joe and Maddie are still sleeping.   I also like the noise but after two weeks of watching Rio (cute movie) over and over and over from the time Joe wakes up it is nice to have a bit of quite.  Lately he has started to do that watch movies over and over for weeks it is a bit odd.  My hubby and I were thinking maybe it is relaxing to him or something.  I wish I knew what he was thinking sometimes or how he was feeling would help.  When you ask him he is always telling you he is good or fine and sometimes you know he is not.  Makes you a little sad.  He made his first pumpkin picture of many more to come and he said it was a kitty one.  Well was going to upload some pictures but it is not working so will come back later.  The kids are awake now :).  Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment